Learn to Play (5:00 P.M., TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS)
This program is designed for players who have completed a Learn to Skate Program or have been skating for a minimum of a full year. Open to all ages, the focus is on teaching early fundamentals needed to play hockey, including skating, stick handling, shooting, passing, and small area games.
Full hockey equipment and a stick are required for Learn to Play.
- Shoulder pads
- Elbow pads
- Hockey pants
- Shin guards
- Hockey socks
- Garter belt (or Velcro shorts) to hold up socks
Learn to Skate (5:00 P.M., TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS)
This program is open to all youth skaters, regardless of age or experience level.
- Kids broken up into different groups based on their skating experience.
- Mandatory Equipment: Skates, helmet, gloves (or mittens)
- Recommended: shin guards and sweatpants OR padded snowpants, elbow pads
- Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org